Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Time for a commercial break.......

Hi everyone,  hope you are all well.

For those of you who are familiar with my blog, you know I mainly 'chat' about something I have made, or used as backdrops, but it has been an exciting day at the shop today, and worth the mention here........


.......I know it's not handmade, but imagine where it could lead to.......


........the ideas are endless.......over 500 fat 1/4's to choose from......


.........and no, I haven't chosen any for myself....yet....lol...


......thank you to  Margaret  from Patchwork Avenue (Childers) ,  for your helpful guidance.  

Well, that's the commercial over....lol....... back to some sewing of old projects....not new ones....yet....lol...!!!!

Happy crafting,  Jenny    :)

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely pic Jenny! I really must take the time to get up to meet/visit you one day! Would love to see your shop there and re-visit Burrum Heads again after such a long time. If I can work out something for the 3 cats, that's what I'll be doing, so look out! lol. x

    ReplyDelete