Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Continuing my KITCHEN theme......

Hi everyone,

I thought I might continue with a kitchen theme, given my last couple of posts, and share with you some sites I like to visit for recipes, and anything 'kitchen' .....except washing up....lol....!!!!

A lot of the cooking magazines nowadays are from the same publishig house, and share ONE website for their recipes.  I have signed on as a member, and receive newsletters about  recipes , and food related items .  I have also started saving them in my own recipe book on the site, so you don't have to save them to your computer.

I enjoy  old fashioned recipes , and this blog is a lovely one for recipes, and reminiscing.  While on the subject of reminiscing, you might also like to visit this website too.......no,  I'm not giving you hints what it is.......but you probably use it a lot with ice cream........lol.......   :)

For the diet conscious, you might like this website which is related to a television show.   For the REALLY diet conscious, this one is a must for everyone.......it's calorie free......lol.....!!!!

Okay, I think that is enough for now.  I do have some more sites I can mention down the track if you are interested.  I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do.

Happy crafting/cooking,  Jenny


4 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny, thanks for popping by my blog and commenting and thanks heaps for the recipe sites... I'm off to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm i love new recipes!!! thank you jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenny for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. Your blog is a very interesting place to visit - I love your pictures - there's such variety here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a precious picture of the little boy eating, and thanks for the recipe sites. I'll enjoy checking them out.
    Thanks always for your sweet comments on my blog.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete