Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

On a serious note...


We all love to receive emails 
from blogging friends.....

......but a word of caution....
I recently received 
an email from 
a blogging friend, but
it went to my SPAM box.....

Without opening it, I found 
the address was slightly 
different, so I sent
an email to the blog friend, enquiring
if they had passed on my
details to someone so that
I can receive a gift.

I felt guilty asking them, but
it turned out to be for the best.....
they had nothing to do with it,  but 
the ones responsible for the
 sending of this email, 
has been sending messages
to others, and when 
you open it, you and
everyone in your address book
receives a virus!!!!!

So please, keep this in mind, and
check with the friend before
opening spam mail, or
any mail you are unsure of.....

a true friend
 will understand  :)

Happy crafting,  Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Jenny.... thank you so much for letting us know about this..... I appreciate!!!
    Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It never ceases to amaze me what lengths these people will go to, to spread their nastiness around!!
    Clever you to catch it in time Jenny. :) and lucky!

    Now, where did you get your lovely graphics in this post from? They are gorgeous aren't they?

    ReplyDelete