Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Update on pot holders.....

Hi everyone,

I hope your week has been going well.  I am writing this post to let you know, I have sold the two pot holders with the mixed vege print (no. 2 and 4 in the group pic.)   I have now got them on my 'to do' list....again...lol...!!

Thank you to everyone for your comments.  I do appreciate them and answer them all.....eventually  :)  I sometimes save my replies to send a 'newsy' letter from time to time.

Bye for now, and Happy crafting,  Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Yea, glad you've sold a couple of the pretty pot holders. Now you'll stay busy making more.....
    Have a warm and happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the pot holders Jenny! They look great! Have now clicked with your Leftovers post! :))
    I've missed quite a few of your posts and have now finally added you to my blog list so I can't miss anymore!! Didn't take me long did it??!!
    You've picked up some really lovely vingage ware too. Loving that mixer especially.
    Your Town bags are fab too. One day I'll get around to making more bags for my site too.....sigh.....one day! lol. Ciao! x

    ReplyDelete