Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hi everyone,

how is your weekend going?  I have been working on Fabric Boottees again this weekend.  I'll add a photo when they are finished.    For anyone interested in Nutrimetics, I have just updated  My Nutrimetics Page  for the March Catalogue.

Remember in the past I have mentioned my sister Robyn  Sugar Pie Prims  ?  Our mother is at my place at the momment, and my sister rang up.  While Mum was talking to her, Robyn mentioned she has just bought a couple of the  'Elm Creek'  books by Jennifer Chiaverini (sorry I'm not sure what to put for links here !) !!!   Mum and Robyn think I now have to be on my best behaviour in order to borrow them, but being the eldest, I felt I should have to censor them first (ha ha).  I don't like my chances, but what do you think?  For anyone who hasn't read them, they are based around a quilting group and the community.  The good part about the 'Elm Creek' books is that they don't have to be read in order.

Well, I'd better let you go.  Before I do, Happy Birthday to Abigail , and anyone else enjoying their birthday.

Happy crafting,  Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Elm Creek books...hummm...i'll keep them in mind...have you ever looked at 'blossom street books?'

    thanks for coming by sweetie...it's always nice to hear from you!
    ciao
    carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny,
    I loved your post today. I, too, am the eldest and am definitely in favor of the "Oldest Child Priviledge". Fortunately for me, however, my siblings were all brothers so, I did gain some advantage by being the only girl in the family.
    Thank you for your kind words left on my last post. I love to write and will be sharing more stories of hope and blessing in the near future. It pleases me so when my writing becomes a source of encouragement to others.
    Blessings to you today.

    In Grace,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete