Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Craft Calendar

Hi everyone, 

I thought I would post a list of some craft events in the local area, and eventually some Brisbane events that I am aware of.   I will add to it from time to time.

FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH:  Howard Market
SECOND SATURDAY OF THE MONTH:  Burrum Heads Market

APRIL 2nd  (Fri) :    TOOGOOM EASTER FAIR:   I will update this entry asap, as I'm not 100%  of the date.
UPDATE:  Yes, the Toogoom Easter Fair IS on the Friday.

APRIL 2nd - 4th  (Fri - Sun) :     BURRUM HEADS EASTER FISHING CLASSIC:      Think about it ladies..........three days (plus travel time) without hubbies/partners to cook for  which must mean at least three days for craft.......I'm sure you are all saying .... yeeaaaah  (I'd show party streamers and balloons here for you if I knew how,  ha ha)!!!


MAY 1st - 2nd  (Sat - Sun) :       CRAFT FAIR (finished handcrafts):   Hervey Bay R.S.L.  I have been invited to have a site here again.  It's lovely to see everyone's interpretation of what can be done with a piece of material, or paper, etc.  This is held in one of the reception rooms of the R.S.L.   I will add the times ASAP.


OCTOBER:      The Childers Craft Bazaar is usually held on the third Tuesday in October.  It has been going for about 20-21 years.  I will add more details ASAP when this event is confirmed.


That's all I can think of for now, but will keep you posted.  Do you know of any events?  You can let me know via comments, or email.  The months are going too quickly!  Happy crafting,  Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment