Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hi everyone,

I hope your week has been off to a good start.   I have been busy this last few days making String Bags .  This link will take you to pictures of the bag, and to my new blog too!

Yes, believe it or not, but I have also started a second blog.  The new blog  is where I will have more photos of what crafts I have to sell.  I still intend to keep this blog (my first one) to say hi, and let you know what I have been up to, but the new one will just have craft items available for sale.  This new blog is still a 'work in progress' , but you are welcome to check it out now.  This new blog,  http://jennysplaceonline.blogspot.com.au  , will only be added to as I make new crafts.

Happy crafting,  Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Well done Jenny! Before you know it you'll have another blog going!!! You must have caught the blogging disease like so many others of us! lol. Best of luck with the selling blog.
    Thanks for your visit and lovely comment on my bunny. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, congrat's on the new blog....
    i shall take a peek!

    and have you looked at my second blog too?

    ...ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny! Always so nice to have a visit from you on my blog. Hope you are having a good day. I love your string bags! I love to knit and quilt and really have to divide my time between the two. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete