Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Inbox...

How do you
manage your emails....
.....do you have heaps
and heaps of folders, or
do you keep your
stored emails to 
a minimum?
At the start of
each month, I make
a new Folder for
it (the Month)...

Any correspondence
that I want to answer 
later, or read again, goes
into it.

I then regularly
open the Folder to
check what needs doing, and
at the end of the Month, I
reply to any unanswered mail, or
transfer it to a
new Folder for the
next new month, and delete the
old one.
How does your Inbox
look?

Happy crafting,  Jenny  :)

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, not as organised as yours thats for sure..lol....
    How is that new baby going Jenny? I havnt heard from Robyn for a while and am hoping all is well...
    Happy email sorting!!!!
    Suzanne ( with messy inbox)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have folders. Folders for the 2 clubs I am in with sub folders under that. A folder for coupon shopping, Important info, saved messages and I have a calendar I use for appointments. With all that I am still behind on stuff...

    ReplyDelete