Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

FREEBIES........!!!

Yes, folks.....FREEBIES  :)

Have you seen the J.F. Ingalls Collection of embroidery designs?

They were posted by John Governale, from images believed to be more than 120 years old.  The J.F Ingalls pattern catalog is dated 1886.

I've been trying to
work with the designs, so that I can show them to you here.



I plan to post different ones
from time to time.
To save them, right click the
one you want, then
either save, or copy image to
your computer, and
use how you wish  :)


 I hope you have fun with them.
Let me know
how you use them.... doilies,
runners, etc.,
and if you would like
to see more  :)

These images are public domain, so I am assuming it is ok to do this.  If not, apologies, and please let me know.  Thank you.

Happy crafting,  Jenny

2 comments:

  1. These are really neat Jenny, Thanks. L J

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ones you've shown are lovely, reminds me of patterns my mother used for embroidery scarves when I was a child.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete