Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Help....where am I...???!!!!!

Dear followers, apparently Google has changed a few things in relation to blogging, and I can't make any sense out of it!!!
 
It seems I don't follow any blogs, etc.!!!
 
Until I find a solution, this may be my last post.  If anyone else is in the same boat, but has found an answer, could you please let me know via a comment below.  Don't get me wrong, apart from the changes for blogging, I still enjoy using Google!
 
In the meantime, I have enjoyed blogging, and everyones' visits, so if this is to be my last post, thank you for your blogging friendship, and best wishes to all for the future.
 
Best wishes, and happy crafting,  Jenny

Update.... 11th May:  I have decided to take a break from blogging for a while.  I haven't been doing my usual 'Jaunts', etc. for a while now, so I think a break will be good, and start again fresh.  As I said above, thank you to everyone for your blogging friendship, and maybe I will be back again in the near future.  Until then, best wishes, and happy crafting,  Jenny
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh no Jenny, doncha just hate it when google or blogger do all their stooped stuff!!? At least I know I can still email you from time to time with news and hopefully you'll reply back from time to time!!?? errm, won't you? lol. I'm still up in the air with blogging but making another attempt to stay in there, but will be sorry not to see your post updates when I do manage to get out and about! Keep in touch and stay happy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam, thank you. Yes, I will still visit, and would love to keep in touch via emails. I have to admit, I did wonder if YOU were behind it, trying to get rid of me...LOL... :) I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, and happy crafting, Jenny x

      Delete
  2. Hi Jenny,

    Hope you have a good blogging break, and certainly hope you will be back in blogland soon.

    Thanks for stopping by!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete