Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

A rocky road......Jenny's Jaunt



Hi everyone,

As you know, my last post was one of my 'jaunts' , however my heart wasn't really in it.

I had been feeling guilty that I hadn't posted a 'jaunt' for a while when I posted the last one, but I wasn't happy with it.


I planned to write this today to say sorry to all of you, then received a happy comment about it...lol...

I promise I will continue to do more 'jaunts' ....stop groaning...lol... but will only do them when I'm happy with what I write.

I hope you continue to enjoy them.  Bye for now, and

Happy crafting,  Jenny

To view more of my Jaunts, click here

1 comment:

  1. Jenny,

    I do so love your posts and you lovely sense of humor. thank you so much for your support and prayers during my family's difficult time. Your comment from my last post was so comforting and I still reread it from time to time.

    Please dont' stop your "jaunts". I love to read about them---even the ones you're not crazy about.

    Keep in touch, my friend. You bless me.


    In Grace,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete